Pick up Where Your Warranty Left Off
In order to better serve our clients, Genfare is offering service contracts specifically designed to keep our clients’ systems maintained and running smoothly once your warranty expires.
Both programs have been designed to transition from the warranty period into an ongoing support based on your agency’s needs.
You have several options when it comes to supporting your complete system once your warranty has expired.
Complete software support
- Technical Support during Business Hours (Mon-Fri, 8a-5p)
- 24-hour response time for all issues
- Expedited service, based on issue severity level (severity levels are defined in contract: Critical, High Priority, Low Priority)
- Free access to all system-compatible updates (subject to SLA terms)
- Optional 24-hour Support (24/7/365)
- One (1) fare structure change or modification per year
- One (1) file cleanup pear year
- Free technical support for all break/fix issues and reporting questions (Development work not included
- Let Genfare maintain and support your hardware
- Preventative maintenance programs
Project Based Support
Project based support includes all support and service requests that are not covered by warranty or support contracts. Project based support requests will be individually defined and approved by the customer, and then quoted by Genfare. Scheduling of the support will occur once a purchase order has been received and will be based on current availability.
For a copy of our terms and conditions and warranty, click HERE. Please refer to your individual contract terms for reference.