APOS Touch screen computer with built-in receipt printer simplifies administrator task of selling or upgrading smart cards Integrated touch screen computer with a built-in receipt printer Touch interface with easy to read, simple screens Fare media support, including: MIFARE DESFire
Through the use of the Genfare Retail Point-of-Sale terminal, customers may make purchases or add value to their existing smart card. More Information
Retail Point-of-Sale Process:
- First, the retail clerk must specify the nature of the transaction to be performed through the touchscreen interface.
- Once prompted, the retail clerk must place the smart card within range of the card reader.
- Results of the transaction will appear on the retail clerk’s display screen, as well as the customer’s display screen.
- Once the customer is content with the products or added value they have purchased, the transaction will be completed through the retail clerk’s Point-of-Sale system.
- Once the final transaction is approved, the value will be encoded on the smart card and the customer will be provided with a receipt.