Symantec Certificate Replacement – Action Required
Dear Integrator Partner:
- JPMC is moving away from Symantec as the primary external issuer of certificates in response to distrust of Symantec certificates. This is an industry-wide issue that we are remediating now.
- Legacy Symantec certificates will be expiring in early 2019 and all terminals in the field must be ready to cutover to the new certificate by 3/30/19.
- Please ensure the Root CA: VeriSign Class 3 Public Primary CA G5 is addedto the trust store included in your payment solution; however Do not remove any existing certificates.
- Root CA: VeriSign Class 3 Public Primary CA G5 can be accessed through the Developer Center, under Documentation (NetConnect SSL certificates) https://secure.paymentech.com/developercenter
- Effective 9/25/18, the new certificates will be available in the Test/VAR environment; in order to test the new certificate.
- You will need to validate in the Test/VAR environment against the new certificate and associated intermediate certificates. The following 2 test URLs will be available with the new certificate in the Test/VAR environment:
- Frequently check Developer Center for the latest updates on the certificate
- JPMC will advise merchants to contact their Integrator to ensure compliance (communications in waves) so we appreciate your feedback on this change to direct merchants accordingly.
We’re here to help
We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Chase Merchant Services. If you have questions, please let me know.
Cord Wilson | Solution Management | Chase | Merchant Services
8181 Communications Pkwy, Plano, TX 75024 | T: 972.324.8124
email@example.com | www.chase.com/merchantservices
Tell Us What You Think
We’re happy to hear from you. Contact Genfare regarding your fare collection and management needs.