Genfare’s New Customer Portal
As of September 1, 2020, Genfare unveiled a Customer Portal—an additional option for our agency partners to request support and more.
Previously, Genfare customers used email, phone and website forms to engage support, and this initiative expands our customer channels to include a web-based self-service portal—allowing the customer to drive more of the experience.
The First Phase of the Genfare self-service portal provides a wide range of features for our customers:
- Create a Case – This option allows customers to create a case any time from any device with web access.
- My Cases – Provides the flexibility to manage cases, add notes or files, review the status of any case and leverage the knowledge from closed cases to better assist customers and their teams.
- My Assets – Allows customers to view their complete fare collection solution in a single place.
- Knowledge Base – Review the knowledge base articles to find answers to support issues as they arise or search FAQs. This area will continue to expand to add more value with each visit. This section will also be the home of all release notes moving forward.
- Your Service Team – The home page provides an up-to-date list of each of your sales and support representatives. This also gives customers the ability to instantly create an email or make a call.
- Announcements – Learn about what is new within the portal or what is coming up next.
Genfare will be onboarding clients throughout the month of September starting with Warranty and Support Contract customers.
Tell Us What You Think
We’re happy to hear from you. Contact Genfare regarding your fare collection and management needs.